M11 - Cambio de Reglas: Deathtouch

Todo lo relacionado con Magic: The Gathering que no tenga su propio foro.
Responder
SeTZeR
Pro del Foro
Pro del Foro
Ubicación: Blind Eternity, lugar de descanso de los Planeswalker.

M11 - Cambio de Reglas: Deathtouch

Mensaje por SeTZeR » Lun Jun 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Si, ya se que las cambiaron al salir M10, pero vuelven a rectificar:
Magic Arcana escribió:Second, there is one minor rules change associated with this set (as opposed to the significant overhaul we did last year). The functionality for the deathtouch mechanic is changing. I'll admit that when we switched last year to not putting combat damage on the stack and requiring blockers to be ordered, it was a difficult challenge to get deathtouch to work similarly to how it did pre-M10. The solution we came to for M10 was rushed, cobbled together in the final weeks before the set went to print, and I (and many of you) felt unsatisfied by it. To that end, we revamped it. I can accept that changing the rules for a mechanic twice in thirteen months is undesirable, but in the long run I'm sure this will prove to be the correct decision.

Starting with M11, deathtouch no longer ignores blocking order in situations involving multiple blockers. Additionally, you only need to assign a single point of damage from a creature with deathtouch to each blocker, which makes deathtouch a potent combination with trample. A 4/4 with trample and deathtouch can assign one damage to a blocking 8/8 and the other 3 damage to the defending player. The full FAQ entry for deathtouch appears below. Note that it's subject to changes before the final version of the FAQ is posted, and not all the cards in the examples appear in M11.
"If you're not at least 25% brews, you've got no heart. If you're not at least 25% netdeck, you've got no brain." - Patrick Chapin
PPCharly
Pro del Foro
Pro del Foro

Re: M11 - Cambio de Reglas: Deathtouch

Mensaje por PPCharly » Lun Jun 28, 2010 2:39 pm

LoL, eso lo hize yo en la presentación de M10 con el Gorgon Flail. Alguien de WotC debía estar espiando :rofl:
Responder